Build 2019.19830 - Oct 29, 2019
- Kinect TOP Improvements for Kinect V2.
- Added Depth Space Point Cloud output.
- Added ability to remap color to depth space. This is useful to create a cleaner (but lower resolution) point cloud along with 'Depth Space Point Cloud' than the one that is in color space, as it has less points that have unknown positions.
- DAT to CHOP - Added 'Duplicate Names' menu to keep first, last, or most recently changed values.
- Custom Operators - New example for CPUMemoryTOP that shows threading along with utility class to help make that easier to do.
- TDAbleton - Version 1.22.0
- Added Jump To Cuepoint features to abletonSong.
- Added empty TDA Live Set to Samples.
- Fixed Textport dump when adding TDA_Master.
- Fixed bug when there is a device with no parameters present in the Live Set.
- Palette:moviePlayer - Updated to v31.
- More strict checks on pre-reading/loading files on network http:// and https:// naming.
- Some internal cue components' disabled parameters changed to read-only to assure proper cooking.
- Pane Class.enable - Get or Set mouse and keyboard interactivity on the pane.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Notch TOP - Updated to SDK v0.9.22.
- Bullet Solver COMP - Fixed onStart and onInit callbacks.
- GLSL TOP - Fixed recent bug where more than 4 compute outputs could not be used.
- NDI In TOP - Fixed a case where audio input would not work.
- NDI In TOP - Avoid crash when changing audio buffer length to 0.
- Composite TOP - Fixed crash that can occur when connecting too many inputs to this node (64 or so).
- DMX In CHOP / DMX Out CHOP - Fixed the 'Serial Port' parameter menu so that it enumerates correctly on macOS.
- Timer CHOP - Include timer_pulse even if segment is at least 1 frame long.
- Websocket DAT - Fixed sending binary/text for packets larger than 64k.
- Websocket DAT.sendBinary() now supports bytearray as well as bytes type.
- Keyboard In DAT - Some improvements for macOS like better support for Cmd, Function, and Arrow keys.
- OP Find DAT - Fixed double callback when pulsing 'Refresh'.
- CPlusplus DAT - Fixed issue with using incorrect string data from inputs.
- Field COMP - Fixed issue where field content would not be updated before panel value changed, returning incorrect data from field in some cases. (Key Manager 'Login' button for example)
- Fixed intermittent crash when accessing Preset parameter menus.
- Fixed Geometry Viewer Pane so space/s keys etc will change geometry pane state when held down.
Each SOP has a list of Points. Each point has an XYZ 3D position value plus other optional attributes. Each polygon Primitive is defined by a vertex list, which is list of point numbers.
A built-in panel in TouchDesigner that contains a library of components and media that can be dragged-dropped into a TouchDesigner network.
A dialog box in which commands and scripts can entered manually. Script errors and python
print() messages are also output to the textport.