Build 2019.19140 - Sep xx, 2019
- Notch TOP - Added 'Aspect Scale' parameter for each exposed camera, allowing output to be adjusted in multi-camera setups
- Blend CHOP - Added 'Additive Blending' method. Additive blending is the same as Proportional but without the normalization of weights
- Palette:camSchnappr - Version 2.53 bug fixes and improvements
- Multiple specified camSchnappr's Auto Blend feature is now properly referenced.
- Point IDs no longer move away from point when zooming out of viewport.
- Fixed problem where camSchnappr was not using referenced project's grid position.
- New parameters added to control ArcBall mutipliers, helpful for dealing with geometry of various scales.
- Added 'Alt Modifier Key Parameter' to control step size when moving points with alt+arrow key.
- Palette:kantanMapper - Bug fixes and improvements
- New shapes get an individual name.
- Fixed alpha for freeform shapes.
- Rectangles and freeform shapes now have Texture ID parameter exposed letting you specify the texture to use with kantanUVHelper.
- Added ability to create a custom softedges with access to every corner point seperately.
- Palette:searchReplace - Fixed bug where Table DAT's exact dimensions can be destroyed by replace.
- Widgets updated.
- autoUI.tox 0.4.7 now has better error messages when you don't have a widgets package in your project.
- TDAbleton updated to 1.21.0
- Value return parameters from Live now work with binding.
- Cleaned up demo dependencies, stop textport spam, and remove 'tests' component.
- Automatically pick MAX devices.
- New "TDA Ignore" Max devices that make TouchDesigner ignore all following devices in chain (for speed)
- 'Timeslice OSC' parameter on TDA components to eliminate constant cooking of inputs (replaces old selective cooking option ).
- 'Send Only' parameter option on TDA components turns off all OSC CHOP inputs completely.
- Ticks included in time data for song.
- COMP Class.copyOPs now preserves wiring when source component is the same as the destination.
- App Class - New
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Custom Operators - Fixed crash that can occur when a 2nd input is connected when no 1st input is connected.
- NDI In TOP - Receiving interlaced sources should now work, they will automatically be deinterlaced.
- NDI Out TOP - Fixed crash that can occur at certain resolutions, such as 960x540.
- GLSL TOP - Fixed some issues with #include statements when referencing Select DATs.
- RealSense TOP - Upgrade to libRealSense 2.26.0. Gived error when firmware is out of date.
- Audio Movie CHOP / Audio File In CHOP - Fixed crash that can occur when files with more than 8 channels are used.
- Logic CHOP - Fixed memory leak with duplicate names.
- Reorder CHOP- Fixed an incorrect sorting with "Base Name Sort" option.
- OSC In CHOP - Fixed stripping name segments.
- OSC In DAT - Backward compatibility fix: 'Blank Lines for Non-Scoped Bundles'
- Lookup DAT - Fix Row Values/Col Values menu options.
- FBX COMP - Fixed cooking issue when it has a wired parent COMP.
- FBX COMP / USD COMP - Fixed bug with 'Extend Right' Hold mode.
- Light COMP - Fixed bug with incorrect shadows showing up when using soft shadowing.
- Export Movie Dialog - Now allow for non-integer frame rates ie. 29.97 or 59.94.
- Fixed Global OP Shortcuts sometimes resulting in long paths being created when using 'Paste Reference' or 'Paste Bind'.
- Fixed a crash when comparing the Point/Prim/Vertex with invalid types.
A built-in panel in TouchDesigner that contains a library of components and media that can be dragged-dropped into a TouchDesigner network.
Each SOP has a list of Points. Each point has an XYZ 3D position value plus other optional attributes. Each polygon Primitive is defined by a vertex list, which is list of point numbers.
Parameters in TouchDesigner are an operator's settings (numbers, menus, flags, strings, paths) which the user can alter. Parameters for any operator can be opened by right-clicking on the operator and selecting "Parameters..." A currently selected operator's parameters can be viewed in a Network Editor by pressing the keyboard shortcut 'p'.