Build 2019.18960 - Sep xx, 2019
- Notch TOP - Added 'Aspect Scale' parameter for each exposed camera, allowing output to be adjusted in multi-camera setups
- Palette:camSchnappr - Bug fixes
- Multiple specified camSchnappr's Auto Blend feature is now properly referenced.
- Point IDs no longer move away from point when zooming out of viewport.
- Palette:kantanMapper - Bug fixes
- New shapes get an individual name.
- Fixed alpha for freeform shapes.
- Rectangles and freeform shapes now have Texture ID parameter exposed letting you specify the texture to use with kantanUVHelper.
- Widgets updated.
- TDAbleton updated to 1.20.2
- Value return parameters from Live now work with binding.
- Cleaned up demo dependencies, stop textport spam, and remove 'tests' component.
- Automatically pick MAX devices.
- COMP Class.copyOPs now preserves wiring when source component is the same as the destination.
- App Class - New
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Custom Operators - Fixed crash that can occur when a 2nd input is connected when no 1st input is connected.
- GLSL TOP - Fixed some issues with #include statements when referencing Select DATs.
- RealSense TOP - Upgrade to libRealSense 2.26.0. Gived error when firmware is out of date.
- Audio Movie CHOP / Audio File In CHOP - Fixed crash that can occur when files with more than 8 channels are used.
- Logic CHOP - Fixed memory leak with duplicate names.
- Reorder CHOP- Fixed an incorrect sorting with "Base Name Sort" option.
- OSC In DAT - Backward compatibility fix: 'Blank Lines for Non-Scoped Bundles'
- FBX COMP - Fixed cooking issue when it has a wired parent COMP.
- FBX COMP / USD COMP - Fixed bug with 'Extend Right' Hold mode.
- Light COMP - Fixed bug with incorrect shadows showing up when using soft shadowing.
- Export Movie Dialog - Now allow for non-integer frame rates ie. 29.97 or 59.94.
- Fixed a crash when comparing the Point/Prim/Vertex with invalid types.
A built-in panel in TouchDesigner that contains a library of components and media that can be dragged-dropped into a TouchDesigner network.
Each SOP has a list of Points. Each point has an XYZ 3D position value plus other optional attributes. Each polygon Primitive is defined by a vertex list, which is list of point numbers.