Jump to navigation Jump to search
Official Build - 2018.20000 Series
Major New Additions
Nvidia Flow Support
- Light COMP - Added 'Projection Map Type' parameter that allows selecting a new 'Point (Equirectangular)' projection type. This will project an equirectangular texture out in all directions from the light's position.
- USD COMP - Added "Generate Actor COMPs" parameter which generates Actor COMPs instead of Geometry COMPs in the USD network for use with Bullet Solver COMP.
- Field COMP - Added parameters for total digits, decimal digits and trailing zeroes to handle float and integer fields. Floating values will rounded to the number of decimal digits.
- [Nvidia Flow TOP]]
- RealSense TOP - Added support for RealSense D435i.
Interface - UI
- Added Python custom parameters and ability to evaluate them as PyObjects. Futhermore;
- Widgets - Widget kit
Bug Fixes and Improvements
COMPs - Components
- Panel Alignment 'Max Per Line' now takes into consideration the widths and heights of all the children to work better with Fill Mode.
- Parameter help now shown for disabled parameters (alt+rollover).
- Fixed issue with Select COMPs causing unncessary cooking.
- GLSL TOP - Fixed bug where sometimes the uTD* uniforms wouldn't have correct values, uTDOutputInfo.res for example.
- Text TOP - Fixed unicode text sometimes being spaced incorrectly when using Polygon or Mipmapped Texture modes.
- Text TOP - Fixed bug where text would not show up using Mipmapped Texture mode.
- Web Render TOP - Fixed excessive CPU usage on macOS.
- RealSense TOP - Fixed crash when using Windows SDK API.
CHOPs - Channels
- Timer CHOP's Cue and goTo() method now supported when 'Segment Method' is set to Parallel Timers.
- Render Pick CHOP - Added queue parameters.
- Audio NDI CHOP - Fixed some issues with audio playback. Crackles, static and lost data.
- TOP to CHOP - Fixed bug where connecting an input wouldn't always re-sample the image at the specified input UVs.
- Parameter CHOP/Parameter DAT - Added drop-down menu for selecting the parameters.
- Copy SOP - Fixed excessive cooking that could sometimes occur when fetching stamp parameters.
- Point SOP - Fixed crash that can occur if the 2nd input doesn't have the same attributes as the first input and is referenced using one of the pointSOP Class members.
- CHOP Execute DAT - Will now execute earlier in the frame, trying to do their operations before other nodes that rely on their scripts cook.
- OSC In CHOP / OSC In DAT / UDP In DAT / EtherDream DAT - Added a local address parameter to only listen on a specific IP. Great for working with multiple network interface controllers (NICs).
- Custom Operators - Adding a /Plugins directory next to the .toe file that will also be searched for custom operators. This allows projects to move more easily between machines that do not have the custom OPs installed, and helps manage project-based custom OPs more easily for deployment.
- Initialize CUDA for any C++/Custom OP, just in case it ends up using it internally.
- Fixed broken cube map transformation.
- Fixed loading of .csv files ending with a sequence of commas.
- Fixed crash when trying to load external .tox files.
- Fixed issue where Custom OP parameter dialogs sometimes load empty or unresponsive.
- Fixed a number of geometry file type associations on macOS.
- Faster file saving when saving with Dongle Privacy.
- Private .toe file access expanded.
- External Component inside private .toe can now be saved without the component becoming private.
- Toe file can be saved by python script (privacy maintained).
- Palette:kantanMapper - Improvements
- Palette:moviePlayer - Improvements
- Added option to enable/disable roller wheel zoom and mouse left/middle click/drag pan/zoom controls.
- Added 'Go Back to Previous Movie' pulse button parameter.
- movieEngine - Click/drag on image to scrub. Shift click/drag to scrub and pause. Middle click to pause/play.
- BACKWARDS COMPABITIBILITY WARNING -