Official Build 2018.27550 - Dec 13, 2018
- Web Render TOP - Now works using Non-Commercial licences (this is still Windows only, macOS coming soon).
TDAbleton - Updated to TDAbleton v1.17.0
- Default OSC port changed.
- Better sorting of output channels from abletonMidi, abletonLevel and abletonRack abeltonMidi to show a range of note channels before notes are received.
- Fixed abletonRack in the Demo Set.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Work around new macOS 10.14.2 bug.
- Fixed a hang on macOS that can occur when using a CodeMeter License Dongle and quitting.
- NDI In TOP / NDI Out TOP - Upgraded to NDI 3.7.1.
- Movie File Out TOP - Fixed a bug where a newly started recording would contain a frame from the previous record as its first frame.
- Texture 3D TOP - Fixed a crash that occurs when using R, RG or RGB pixel formats.
- Window COMP- Improved 'Close On Escape' behaviour.
- Escape will now only close a window if this parameter is On.
- To leave Perform Mode in TouchDesigner, use either escape (if enabled) or shift+escape (which may password prompt if private).
- Movie File In TOP - Fixed issue where a black frame can be shown when using sequential playback with a negative Trim Start value.
- Copy SOP - Fixed incorrect error that occurs in some cases when trying to stamp.
- Fixed a bug with DATs where headers were being removed by Clear Log (OSCIn, UDPIn). Separate the clearing functionality of FIFO DAT from the others.
- Optimized Expressions - Fixed a crash that can occur in some rare cases.
A built-in panel in TouchDesigner that contains a library of components and media that can be dragged-dropped into a TouchDesigner network.
Mode where the network editing window is not open, your performance interface window(s) is open and you are running your application as fast as possible. See Designer Mode.