Official Build 2018.27080 - Nov xx, 2018
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Noise TOP - Alpha in a Coordinate Map input (2nd input) will no longer affect transform applied to the RGB coordinates from that map. RGB will act as if A is 1 and A will be passed through unchanged.
- Video Stream Out TOP - Applied hotfix to fix stack overflow vulnerability recently found in live555 library.
- Lookup TOP - Fixed a bug where the Extend Mode setting used on the lookup input from other TOPs would incorrectly affect the Lookup TOP behavior.
- Render Pick CHOP, Render Pick DAT - Fixed incorrect pick results on first pick in some cases.
- Timer CHOP - Members now update time dependent expressions correctly.
- OSC In CHOP - Added 64-bit double input.
- Fixed SOP crashing when cooking bezier/nurbs/grids.
- Fixed lost exports on Substance TOP, script OPs, C++ OPs.
- Fixed cases of .width/.height not updating.
- Fixed selected operators not finding replicated operators.
- Fixed snapping camera viewers in some cases.
- Fixed exposed password characters on first typing.
- Non-Commercial licenses can now create TOPs with widths greater than the 1280 if their height is 4 or less pixels high (Previously limited to 2 pixels high). This allows for some more usage cases for using TOPs as large arrays of data with Non-Commercial licenses.
- BACKWARDS COMPABITIBILITY WARNING -
A built-in panel in TouchDesigner that contains a library of components and media that can be dragged-dropped into a TouchDesigner network.
An Operator Family that creates, composites and modifies images, and reads/writes images and movies to/from files and the network. TOPs run on the graphics card's GPU.