Official Build 2018.26750 - Oct 23, 2018
- Audio Oscillator CHOP - Now supports me.chanIndex for individual channel control.
- Window COMP - Common page parameters Node View and Operator Viewer added to match other Components.
- TDAbleton update - TDAbleton stopped working in build 2018.26450 due to a bug, all TDAbleton users should update immediately.
- Max issue - Macro numbers are no longer mixed up.
- Max issue - Deleting or adding tracks no longer breaks connection with TDA devices.
- Max issue - TDA Rack devices have accurate help on "OUT" buttons.
- Adding cue points no longer causes textport error spam.
- Empty scene names no longer cause errors.
- CHOP Class - Added numpyArray() method to get the CHOPs contents into a 2D numpy array.
- Channel Class - Added numpyArray() method to get the Channel into a 1D numpy array.
- OP Class - Deprecate recursiveChildren, rename to numChildrenRecursive.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- RealSense - Upgraded to version 2.16.1 of the libRealSense SDK.
- GLSL TOP - Fixed issues where editing a locked DAT wouldn't cause the shader to recompile.
- Texture 3D TOP - Fixed typo on replacesinglepulse parameter name.
- Pattern CHOP - Taper now supports me.chanIndex.
- Audio Device In CHOP - Fixed crash when selecting DataPath or ASIO input on system with no audio devices.
- DMX Out CHOP - Fixed multicast on macOS.
- Screen Grab TOP - Fixed a bug with orientation of monitors when in portrait mode.
- CPlusPlus TOP - Fixed some overcooking that can occur due to TOP_GeneralInfo::cookEveryFrameIfAsked not being initliazed to a default value properly.
- Phong MAT / PBR MAT - Fixed a bug with 3D textures being used for height maps.
- Fixed networking DATs not responding to parameter changes while in Perform Mode.
- Fixed crashes when python interpreter reached recursion limit.
- Fixed panel sliders automatically appearing incorrectly in some cases.
- Fixed some cases of 'Collapse Selected' failing to update collapsed paths correctly.
- len(SOP.prims), len(SOP.points) now updates appropriately.
- macOS - Fixed crash that occurs when trying to access camera and microphone input on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- macOS - Fixed splash screen not working on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- BACKWARDS COMPABITIBILITY WARNING -
A built-in panel in TouchDesigner that contains a library of components and media that can be dragged-dropped into a TouchDesigner network.
An Operator Family that creates, composites and modifies images, and reads/writes images and movies to/from files and the network. TOPs run on the graphics card's GPU.
Mode where the network editing window is not open, your performance interface window(s) is open and you are running your application as fast as possible. See Designer Mode.