Official Build 2018.26640 - Oct xx, 2018
- Audio Oscillator CHOP - Now supports me.chanIndex for individual channel control.
- Window COMP - Common page parameters Node View and Operator Viewer added to match other Components.
- TDAbleton update
- Max issue - Macro numbers are no longer mixed up.
- Max issue - Deleting or adding tracks no longer breaks connection with TDA devices.
- Max issue - TDA Rack devices have accurate help on "OUT" buttons.
- Adding cue points no longer causes textport error spam.
- Empty scene names no longer cause errors.
- CHOP Class - Added numpyArray() method to get the CHOPs contents into a 2D numpy array.
- Channel Class - Added numpyArray() method to get the Channel into a 1D numpy array.
- OP Class - Deprecate recursiveChildren, rename to numChildrenRecursive.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- RealSense - Upgraded to version 2.16.1 of the libRealSense SDK.
- GLSL TOP - Fixed issues where editing a locked DAT wouldn't cause the shader to recompile.
- Pattern CHOP - Taper now supports me.chanIndex.
- Audio Device In CHOP - Fixed crash when selecting DataPath or ASIO input on system with no audio devices.
- Screen Grab TOP - Fixed a bug with orientation of monitors when in portrait mode.
- CPlusPlus TOP - Fixed some overcooking that can occur due to TOP_GeneralInfo::cookEveryFrameIfAsked not being initliazed to a default value properly.
- Phong MAT / PBR MAT - Fixed a bug with 3D textures being used for height maps.
- Fixed crashes when python interpreter reached recursion limit.
- Fixed panel sliders automatically appearing incorrectly in some cases.
- Fixed some cases of 'Collapse Selected' failing to update collapsed paths correctly.
- len(SOP.prims), len(SOP.points) now updates appropriately.
- macOS - Fixed crash that occurs when trying to access camera and microphone input on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- macOS - Fixed splash screen not working on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- BACKWARDS COMPABITIBILITY WARNING -
A built-in panel in TouchDesigner that contains a library of components and media that can be dragged-dropped into a TouchDesigner network.
An Operator Family that creates, composites and modifies images, and reads/writes images and movies to/from files and the network. TOPs run on the graphics card's GPU.