Official Build 2018.26450 - Oct 4, 2018
- Panel COMP - Added parameter 'Constrain Cursor' which constrains the cursor to the area of the panel.
- RealSense TOP - Added ability to turn off the IR Emitter.
- Probe updated to use half the CPU resources when displaying large networks,and displays memory consumption on the meter on the left.
- TDAbleton imrpovements
- Fixed bug with duplicate scene names only showing one scene.
- Added 'Cancel' button to TDA Master warning dialog.
- Backwards compatibility warning: SongInfo['scenes'] is now a list instead of a dictionary indexed by name. This will only affect you if you were accessing this dictionary directly using Python.
- TDVR improvements
- Perform Window now unconstrained if pointing to Panel set to unconstrained.
- Better Oculus support
- Better switching between Oculus and VIVE.
- Simplified the naming of the Open VR controller button channels from specific names of Trigger and Squeeze back to b1, b2, b3, b4, b5.
- Changed the controller channel names for Oculus to match those of OpenVR.
- OP Class.children - Returns the number of children contained within the operator. Only component operators have children.
- OP Class - OP.cookTime deprecated, replaced by OP.cpuCookTime.
- Project_Class.saveTime - The time and date the project was last saved.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Movie File Out TOP - Fixed crash when encoding Hap Q Alpha.
- Movie File In TOP - Fixed a bug reading .exr files with a data window smaller than the display window.
- Composite TOP - Fixed issue where it would sometimes use the wrong inputs for its layering.
- Video Device In TOP - Fixed DataPath devices being indexed incorrectly when selected.
- GLSL Multi TOP - Fixed old files opening with 'Clear Outputs' set to On instead of Off, breaking old behavior for compute shaders.
- GLSL MAT - Fixed incorrect warning for unassigned samplers.
- Alembic SOP - Fixed a crash when using expressions in certain parameters.
- Alembic SOP - Fixed bug with 'Object Path' parameter where * would always be set on restart.
- TouchPlayer - Removed video device and network access warnings when TouchPlayer starts.
- COMP_Class.dirty flag fixed for various external tox save methods.
- Faster startup times when CodeMeter software is installed and is searching for a dongle on a license server.
- Fixed a bug with Atomic Counters occuring on AMD GPUs.
- Fixed a bug with SOP inputs in C++ OPs.
- Blacklisted a number of buggy AMD GPU drivers which will now show a warning on startup if being used.
- Number of reported crashes fixed.
- BACKWARDS COMPABITIBILITY WARNING - In TDAbleton SongInfo['scenes'] is now a list instead of a dictionary indexed by name. This will only affect you if you were accessing this dictionary directly using Python.
A built-in panel in TouchDesigner that contains a library of components and media that can be dragged-dropped into a TouchDesigner network.
Any of the procedural data operators. OPs do all the work in TouchDesigner. They "cook" and output data to other OPs, which ultimately result in new images, data and audio being generated. See Node.
An Operator Family that reads, creates and modifies 3D polygons, curves, NURBS surfaces, spheres, meatballs and other 3D surface data.
The Graphics Processing Unit. This is the high-speed, many-core processor of the graphics card/chip that takes geometry, images and data from the CPU and creates images and processed data.