td.Pane (Read Only):
The currently selected pane.
Panes.createFloating(type=PaneType.NETWORKEDITOR, name=None, maxWidth=1920, maxHeight=1080, monitorSpanWidth=0.9, monitorSpanHeight=0.9)→
Return a floating pane.
- type - (Keyword, Optional) Type of pane created. See Pane for examples.
- name - (Keyword, Optional) Name of the pane. This value can be used to find the pane in ui.panes.
- maxWidth - (Keyword, Optional) Upper limit on the width of the created window. Specified in pixels.
- maxHeight - (Keyword, Optional) Upper limit on the height of the created window. Specified in pixels.
- monitorSpanWidth - (Keyword, Optional) Specifies window width as a portion of the monitor width.
- monitorSpanHeight - (Keyword, Optional) Specifies window height as a portion of the monitor height.
Examplep = ui.panes.createFloating(type=PaneType.NETWORKEDITOR, name="Output") p.owner = op('/project1/base1')
Returns the total number of panes.a = len(ui.panes)
Get specific pane, referenced by string or index.p = ui.panes p = ui.panes['pane1']
Iterate over each pane.for n in ui.panes: # do something with n
A work area in TouchDesigner's layout that includes the Network Editor and 7 other pane types used for different tasks. The TouchDesigner interface can consist of a single pane, or be split into multiple panes.