TUIO In DAT
The TUIO In DAT receives and parses TUIO messages (received over network) into columns in the table. TUIO packets OSC bundles, so TUIO data can also be viewed in its more raw form in an OSC In DAT. It currently uses the TUIO 1.1 protocol. The TUIO 2.0 protocol is not yet supported.
Parameters - Connect Page
protocol - ⊞ - Select which protocol to use, refer to the Network Protocols article for more information.
- Messaging (UDP)
- Multi-Cast Messaging (UDP)
- Reliable Messaging (UDT Library)
address - For multi-cast protocol, this is the multi-cast address to listen for.
port - The port which TUIO In will accept packets on.
shared - Use the same connection as other networking DATs using the same network protocol.
active - While on, the DAT receives information sent to the network port. While Off, no updating occurs. Data sent to the port is lost.
Parameters - Received Messages Page
callbacks - The Callbacks DAT will get callbacks for TUIO events. See tuioinDAT_Class for usage.
executeloc - ⊞ - Determines the location the script is run from.
- Current Node
current- The script is executed from the current node location (for example, where 'cc' points to).
- Callbacks DAT
callbacks- The script is executed from the location of the DAT specified in the Callbacks DAT parameter.
- Specified Operator
op- The script is executed from the operator specified in the From Operator parameter below.
fromop - The operator whose state change will trigger the DAT to execute its script when Execute from is set to Specified Operator. This operator is also the path that the script will be executed from if the Execute from parameter is set to Specified Operator.
Parameters - Common Page
language - ⊞ - Select how the DAT decides which script language to operate on.
input- The DAT uses the inputs script language.
node- The DAT uses it's own script language.
extension - ⊞ - Select the file extension this DAT should expose to external editors.
dat- various common file extensions.
- From Language
language- pick extension from DATs script language.
- Custom Extension
custom- Specify a custom extension.
customext - Specifiy the custom extension.
wordwrap - ⊞ - Enable Word Wrap for Node Display.
input- The DAT uses the inputs setting.
on- Turn on Word Wrap.
off- Turn off Word Wrap.
Info CHOP Channels
Extra Information for the TUIO In DAT can be accessed via an Info CHOP.
Specific TUIO In DAT Info Channels
- messages_pending -
Common DAT Info Channels
- num_rows - Number of rows in this DAT.
- num_cols - Number of columns in this DAT.
Common Operator Info Channels
- total_cooks - Number of times the operator has cooked since the process started.
- cook_time - Duration of the last cook in milliseconds.
- cook_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the component timeline.
- cook_abs_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the absolute time.
- cook_start_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator started cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cook_end_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator finished cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cooked_this_frame - 1 if operator was cooked this frame.
- warnings - Number of warnings in this operator if any.
- errors - Number of errors in this operator if any.
|• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|