Shared Mem Out COMP
Note: Only available in TouchDesigner Educational, TouchDesigner Commercial and TouchDesigner Pro.
The Shared Mem In TOP is only available in TouchDesigner Commercial and Pro.
The Shared Mem Out COMP will write transform data to a shared memory block. This memory block can be read by another Touch process using the Shared Mem In COMP.
Parameters - Setup Page
active - Controls if this node cooks every frame or not.
Shared Mem Name
name - The name of the memory block it writes to.
Parameters - Extensions Page
The Extensions parameter page sets the component's python extensions. Please see extensions for more information.
reinitextensions - Recompile all extension objects. Normally extension objects are compiled only when they are referenced and their definitions have changed.
Extension Object 1
extension1 - A number of class instances that can be attached to the component.
Extension Name 1
extname1 - Optional name to search by, instead of the instance class name.
Promote Extension 1
promoteextension1 - Controls whether or not the extensions are visible directly at the component level, or must be accessed through the
.ext member. Example:
Info CHOP Channels
Extra Information for the Shared Mem Out COMP can be accessed via an Info CHOP.
Common COMP Info Channels
- num_children - Number of children in this component.
Common Operator Info Channels
- total_cooks - Number of times the operator has cooked since the process started.
- cook_time - Duration of the last cook in milliseconds.
- cook_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the component timeline.
- cook_abs_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the absolute time.
- cook_start_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator started cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cook_end_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator finished cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cooked_this_frame - 1 if operator was cooked this frame.
- warnings - Number of warnings in this operator if any.
- errors - Number of errors in this operator if any.
|• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|