Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are the release notes for our upcoming release. Welcome to the "insider club"!
- Engine COMP / TouchEngine - Not working yet.
- Some TOP networks may display garbage textures on AMD or Intel GPUs.
- Layout TOP - Does not layout on AMD GPUs.
- macOS - Texture flickering in floating windows on Apple Silicon Macs.
- Line MAT - Not yet working on macOS.
- Audio VST CHOP - Not yet working on macOS.
- Some panel borders and buttons elements may not display correctly on hiDPI monitors.
- palette:camSchnappr - Point labels are flipped.
- palette:materialDesignIcons shader compiling issue results is error.
- palette:particlesGpu - No longer crashes, but still doesn't work yet.
- palette:TDVR not working with HTC Vive yet.
Build 2021.39010 - Jan 17, 2022
- DAT Viewer - DAT Viewers now support syntax highlighting for python, GLSL, JSON, XML. The DAT Viewers also now have custom zoom settings in the RMB menu of the viewer.
- The 'Language' parameter on DAT's Common page has been expanded to include settings for which language in is the DAT.
- Under the Edit menu, Edit > Auto Set DAT Language will run through DATs in your project scanning the contents of each DAT and auto-detecting and then setting the correct language.
- Note - DATs have different language defaults now. For example, Execute type DATs default to python, JSON DAT defaults to JSON, DATs created with GLSL TOP/MAT default to GLSL, standard Text DATs default to plain text, etc.
- Timer CHOP - Added 'Sub Range' options to loop between a subsection of the full length.
- Timer CHOP - Options to output timer, delay, running, cumulative in all time units simultaneously.
- COMP.panel.scrollu .scrollv - Panel scrollbars can now be controlled via panel values.
- DAT.detectLanguage(setLanguage=False) - Returns the language detected in the DAT's text.
- Palette:gal - v36.0.0 - UI overhaul - Now using Text COMPs, minor improvements & simplifications.
- Palette:moviePlayer - v39.3 - UI overhaul - Now using Text COMPs and included performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Palette:multiMix - Fixed this component not working due to a Vulkan related bug.
- palette:searchReplace - Addition of many new features, paralleled in the new Search/Replace Dialog including:
- OP Type and scriptable filters.
- Search comments/utility nodes.
- Include all searched operators in results.
- Widgets - Many bug fixes and improvements
- Updates after testing on MacOS 12.1 / Apple Silicon. Cleaned up some defaults.
- ContextPath widget operator name changed to OperatorPath.
- Gadgets folder with PathBar Gadget was added.
- Fixed a wire connection issue in list widget.
- Fixed an issue when updating the range of 'Bind Master' it wouldn't update the widget’s range.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Environment Light COMP - Avoid crash that occurs when dropping it into a new project.
- Text COMP - Fixed cooking issue where the .textHeight member was not updated to use the current text.
- Feedback TOP - Fixed crash on startup.
- GLSL TOP - Fixed crash when loading RayTK.tox file.
- Layout TOP - Fixed crash.
- Video Device In TOP - Added 'rgb_input' channel to Info CHOP.
- Audio Device Out CHOP - Fixed a crash on macOS.
- Audio VST CHOP - Upgraded to JUCE v6.1.4
- File Out CHOP - Fixed missing channel names comment when re-starting the file.
- Parameter CHOP / Parameter DAT - Fixed loading up new 'Sort Method' parameter setting incorrectly with old files.
- Timer CHOP bug fixes
- Fixed goTo() behavior when jumping into a segment's delay section.
- Cue now respects delay channels.
- Now supports pattern matching in DAT info channels
- Select SOP - Make a reference to the source geometry instead of a local copy when possible.
- Phong MAT / PBR MAT - Output Shader now creates GLSL MATs with the language properly set to GLSL.
- Fixed CPlusPlus directory missing from the Samples directory.
- Fixed texture corruption on AMD/Apple GPUs in some cases.
- Fixed crash that occurs when dropping particlesGpu into network on macOS, but this component still doesn't work
- Added undo for python attribute binding.
- Improvements to alignment, borders and backgrounds of UI elements as part of the hiDPI overhaul.
- Set all components of a parameter when using the popup menu after dropping a parameter onto a node.
- macOS - Fixed external editor launching when setting appropriate file extensions at the OS level. For example, setting .py file extensions to open with Sublime or VSCode in the OS means opening and external editor for DATs set to py language will open in the respective editor when not using Edit > Preferences > DATs explicit editor settings.
- BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY -