Build 2020.45770 - Jan xx, 2021
- Phong MAT - (And all other MATs) now have expanded blending functionality. There is a new 'Blend Operation' menu to select from Add, Subtract, Reverse Subtract, Minimum, and Maximum operations. In addition there is a separate operation menu just for alpha. Furthermore new options for Constant Color/Constant Alpha are found in the Source Color/Destination Color menus which enable 'Blend Constant Color' parameters when selected.
- Analyze TOP - Added Minimum/Maximum Value operations to return the smallest or largest value in the analyze channel. The existing Minimum and Maximum operations have been renamed Minimum/Maximum Pixel and still return all channels of the pixel with the smallest or largest value.
- Reorder TOP - Added options to choose the maximum or average color from the input texture.
Bugs Fixes and Improvements
- Engine COMP - Fixed an issue which caused some loads to fail when they should succeed.
- Layout TOP - Fixed resolution bug.
- Noise TOP - Fixed pivot not being correctly placed in the image.
- Pulse CHOP - Fixed linear and ease in/out interpolation methods.
- Alembic SOP - Fixed a bug with 'Unload' parameter not freeing write access to Alembic file.
- Keyboard In DAT - Fixed crash when deleting a referenced Panel COMP.
- OP Find DAT - Fixed recent crash when matching parameters.
- SocketIO DAT - Fixed 'Bytes Column' toggle.
- BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY WARNING-
A built-in panel in TouchDesigner that contains a library of components and media that can be dragged-dropped into a TouchDesigner network.