Parameter Dialog Gadgets
The following is a list of the gadgets used to manipulate parameter values in parameter dialogs.
- 1 Tabs
- 2 Color Picker with RGB tuple
- 3 Drop Down Menus (Single and Mutiple)
- 4 Check Box (Single and Multiple)
- 5 Single Number with Slider
- 6 Single Number with Slider and Scale
- 7 Multiple Numbers
- 8 Value Ladder
- 9 Operator Path with Jump To Button
- 10 File System Path with Open File Button
- 11 Text Box
- 12 Ordered List
Tabs are used to divide groups of parameters with similar functions together into a page.
Occasionally, tabs are nested so that within one tabbed page, the various parameters can be applied different in different situations based on the tab. For exmaple, on the Drag tab of the Container Component, there are two tabs: When Dragging this Component and On Dropping into this Component.